Keller Kids

Sunday, July 24, 2005

My First Roadtrip

My mom and dad decided to take me on my very first roadtrip to Indio. We went to cousin Alice's baby shower. I was a really good boy on the way there, I slept the whole way. It was great to see everyone and I loved all of the attention. On the way home I couldn't sleep very well and mommy and daddy had to stop and give me a break. I let them know that it was a little too much for me and that next time we need to break up the drive and stay the night.
Alice's Shower
Me and Great Grandpa & Lupe
Alice's Shower
Me & my cousin Elisha
Alice's Shower
Me with mommy, cousin Carey & Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em how it is Gabriel. Don't let them make you sit in that car seat for too long.