
Now that I am 5 months old I am beginning to make great strides. I can kind of sit up on my own without support for a few seconds, but I usually end up leaning forward or towards my side. I have become a master at grabbing my mom's hair and not letting go. I started eating solids, but so far I don't like anything but rice cereal with breastmilk. I roll over from time to time and I am very easily distracted by everything around me. Oh, and one more thing I like to smile and laugh a lot.
3 comments:
Lila and Brent,
Your little star is shining bright. I love this time, when their little personalities come out. Just keep doing what you are doing. He's adorable.
Hugs, The Tomich Clan
Gotta try the apples and apricots (Earth's Best) and the sweet potatoes. Yum Yum. Happy B-day.
Gabriel, you are so much cuter than your daddy. JK, love all the cute pics. someday we will update our blog.
Post a Comment