
As I reflect on the past 6 months, I realize my life has changed a lot. I started out 6 months ago weighing 9 lbs. 1oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. I am now about 20 lbs. and 27 inches long. I went from laying around to now sitting up and rolling over. Instead of just crying I now like to babble, laugh,scream and drool. Instead of just looking at my toys I now grab them and put them in my mouth, along with everything else I can get my little hands on. I am still all gums, but am now teething. Most of all I am now really enjoying interacting with my parents.
4 comments:
He is so cute. Getting bigger every day.
Gabriel, you are adorable. Happy Birthday!
It's amazing how fast you grow in such little time. Treasure every fabulous moment. Hugs to you little prince.
Merry Christmas Gabriel!!!! All your pics are so cute. I can't wait to come see you after Chrismas.
Post a Comment