Keller Kids

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Milestones

My mom has kind of lagged on sharing my latest milestones over the past couple of months. So here they are in a nutshell.

Last month I started pulling myself up. My mom walked into my room and I was standing. I was so proud and smiling, but when mom left to get the camera my smile faded quickly.

Next is crawling, I am going forward and I am fast.

I am not only pulling myself up on everthing and cruising around the furniture, I am now using my push toy to get around.

Finally, my greatest accomplishment to date is getting my very first tooth. It took a long time but it is finally here. (Excuse the blurry picture, I wasn't exactly cooperating for the photographer.)

4 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Congratulations Gabriel. I think your greatest accomplishment is walking with your pushcart! Wait until you can do it by yourself. A walking baby makes a happy baby, but a tired mom! Aden is so much happier now that he is really mobile.

Alicia said...

Wow, that's A WHOLE LOT in a nutshell! Good job, baby boy. Amazing what this first year brings!
Hugs,
The Tomichs

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm! Is that sweet potato I see around your mouth? Congrats on your accomplishments - maybe we could meet when Aden comes to town?

partyof6 said...

We can't believe that you are already turning one soon. You are such a big boy. Hope to see you soon.