This past weekend we went up to my grandparents' house for my grandma's 50th birthday. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of attention and everyone was so impressed with my new trick of standing on my own. I even took my first step to my grandpa. My mom was a little upset because she missed it, but my dad saw it. My mom has been trying to get me to do it again, but I rather just lean forward or go down on my knees and crawl. Here I am with my cousin Elisha and my Grandma. Oh, and one more thing as you can see in the picture I am patting my cousins head which he thought was funny. But right after this picture was taken I grabbed a chunk of his hair and wouldn't let go which he didn't like very much.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Grandma's Birthday!!
This past weekend we went up to my grandparents' house for my grandma's 50th birthday. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of attention and everyone was so impressed with my new trick of standing on my own. I even took my first step to my grandpa. My mom was a little upset because she missed it, but my dad saw it. My mom has been trying to get me to do it again, but I rather just lean forward or go down on my knees and crawl. Here I am with my cousin Elisha and my Grandma. Oh, and one more thing as you can see in the picture I am patting my cousins head which he thought was funny. But right after this picture was taken I grabbed a chunk of his hair and wouldn't let go which he didn't like very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment