Keller Kids

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!


Today was my 1st birthday. My parents can't believe a year has already past. I am no longer a baby, but now a toddler, though I am still working on trying to toddle on my own. We spent the day at Sea World (and by day I mean a few hours) and I got to open my presents from my mom and dad. I like my rocket, but I am more interested in pushing the buttons than riding on it. My Grandma Sue came by to bring me some presents and my new buddy Keler and his mom and dad came by too. I have to say my first day as a one year old has been pretty good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BURFDAY GABRIEL!!!! You are so adorable kickin' it with Pops. Have fun in your new rocket! I bet Brent wishes he had one too... Enjoy!

The Stovalls said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel. Time flies! Are your parents ready for another baby yet?!?!?

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

partyof6 said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you.

The Keenans said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Gabriel!