These are a few of the animals that we saw while walking through the rainforest in Manuel Antonio. I have to be honest, they were cool, but not as cool as all of the rocks I found. We also saw the crocodiles while crossing Crocodile Bridge on our way home.
Gabriel, love that you are a world traveling rock collector! LOL. Did you get to take them home? Those monkeys look pretty mad. You didn't steal their rocks, did you?
As I type you are on your way home...hope you are making mom and dad proud on the plane and at the airport!!! Thanks for visiting us Gabriel (aka Diego), you were so fun to have here. We miss you already!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you are having lots of fun.
Gabriel, love that you are a world traveling rock collector! LOL. Did you get to take them home? Those monkeys look pretty mad. You didn't steal their rocks, did you?
As I type you are on your way home...hope you are making mom and dad proud on the plane and at the airport!!!
Thanks for visiting us Gabriel (aka Diego), you were so fun to have here. We miss you already!!!
Post a Comment