Keller Kids

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's My Birthday!!!

My birthday festivities started out at Disneyland. I have to say, it is the happiest place on earth. We met up with our friends Lisa and Riley (thanks for the Mickey ears). My first ride was Dumbo which I didn't like at first and was ready to get off when it was over. As the day went on I began to have more fun. After taking an afternoon nap at our hotel I was ready to hit the town. By the end of the night I asked my parents to go on Dumbo again, and I loved it! I really impressed my parents by lasting until midnight without any meltdowns.



3 comments:

The Candias said...

So happy to hear that your 2nd birthday was a blast...and what a trooper for lasting until midnight! How fun!!

Alicia said...

Great job little guy! Happy 2 years!

The Stovalls said...

Disneyland sounds like fun! Happy Birthday.