First we went to our playgroup Christmas party which was a lot of fun! Unfortunately my mom did not take any pictures even though she brought her camera.
Friday night we went to my Nana's house to celebrate Christmas there. That was a lot of fun, I got to open a lot of presents.
"L.T.!!!!"
Rylen talking to Nana
Then on Saturday we left for my mom's cousin Trish's house where we would see all of our extended family.
Baby Jake
On Sunday we took a little break from all of our Christmas festivities and celebrated Aubrey's first birthday. Again we do not have any pics of this event because my mom was preocuppied with taking care of me because I wasn't feeling so well.
Christmas Eve we just laid low and took it easy since I wasn't feeling so well. My grandma made an awesome turkey dinner for us all. Then on Christmas day I was feeling much better.
Even though I was a little under the weather it was a wonderful Christmas! Thank you everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment