Keller Kids

Friday, April 16, 2010

Visit to Grandma & Grandpa's house

Last week my sister, mom and I went to go visit Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time visiting everyone. I was so excited to play with my cousin Elisha. Aunt Rayanna and Uncle James gave me and my sister our very own big Luigi and Donkey Kong. So we all played Mario Adventures outside (cousin Aubrey wasn't interested).
While we were up there we went up to the Poppy Reserve and after going to Elisha's house we drove on the musical road which was really cool. The morning before we left my sister and I got to fly kites for the first time, which was a lot of fun. We thought it especially funny when the kite fell into the pool. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
In the boat with our cousins and my sister not cooperating.
Mario Adventures
Poppy Reserve



No comments: