Today is my 5th birthday. My mom and dad can't believe how fast time has gone. I had my Super Mario Bros. Party yesterday. It was so much fun. I was so happy that my cousin Elisha was able to make it down for the festivities. It just wouldn't have been the same without him. We had fun going crazy in the jumpy and eating all the yummy party food. Especially the cake. Mario Bros. is my thing right now and if you are a follower of this blog you will know that I was
Mario for Halloween. I pretty much wear my costume whenever I can and I would of at my party, but my mom said it was too hot. So I wore a t-shirt and of course my hat. Since I often tell friends I meet at the park, my name is Mario, my parents decided to put Happy Birthday Mario on my cake. Which I thought was the greatest! Thanks to everyone who joined in the festivities, you guys are the greatest:)

Opening presents!!!

Getting ready to blow out my candles.

Mmm...cake!

The infamous cake!

Enjoying snacks with friends

2 comments:
Gosh, where has the time gone?!?! Can't believe G is 5! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday MARIO!!
Post a Comment