Keller Kids

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Man Gown

Man gown
Mommy likes me in my gowns, because it makes me much easier to change especially since I am so squirmy. My dad does not like hearing that his son wears a gown so now mommy calls it a man gown and he likes that better.

3 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Don't worry Gabriel (and Dad). Aden wore a Man Gown too, but we called it a dress!! Dad didn't like it either, but he wasn't the one up trying to quietly change diapers in the middle of the night so his opinion didn't count. :)

PS. Becky says to tell you Congratulations b/c she can't --non-blogger.

Anonymous said...

Gabriel looks so cute. I hope I get to meet him. He would be my third cousin I think? Have fun with your baby. I wish I could have a baby sister or brother. Maybe I can talk my mom into it. Granny says hi and she hopes to meet her great-grandson sometime soon too. Bye (I like the gown)

Anonymous said...

Gabriel is so cute. Congratulations!! I'me very happy for you guys. Enjoy him!!

Leann & Jerry Morgan
Larry Keller's daughter and husband.