
Today I am 3 months old, which means I am no longer a newborn and am an official baby. My mom tried to take a picture of me earlier, but the batteries in the camera were dead. So my dad brought some home, well one thing led to another and before my mom new it she had put me to bed without taking a picture. So she decided to take a risk and take it while I was asleep. Lucky for her once I am down at night it is pretty hard to wake me. Oh yeah, my eyes are sometimes open a little while I sleep. Some people might find that strange, but I get it from my mom. So it's not my fault.
2 comments:
What a sweet little man! It was so good to see you this weekend. Thank you for making the trip!
Happy Birthday Gabriel!
Post a Comment