Lila and Brent!!! I just looked through ALL the pictures and they are wonderful!!! Gabriel has gotten SO BIG! It's amazing! He is so sweet and you guys are already making wonderful parents, we can tell! Lila, are you staying home with him this year??? (I think I heard that!) That's all for now. "Hi" to everybody and give that baby a hug and kiss from all of us in Waterloo, Iowa!!!
4 comments:
That doesn't look like a Vikings Jersey!
After seeing this picture Chris could not resist ordering Aden a Chargers jersey!! Very cute. We love it.
I hope that Jersey is a 3T if it is going to fit him through the season.
Lisa
Lila and Brent!!! I just looked through ALL the pictures and they are wonderful!!! Gabriel has gotten SO BIG! It's amazing! He is so sweet and you guys are already making wonderful parents, we can tell! Lila, are you staying home with him this year??? (I think I heard that!) That's all for now. "Hi" to everybody and give that baby a hug and kiss from all of us in Waterloo, Iowa!!!
Love,
Brenda
Post a Comment