My mom packed up my co-sleeper, because now I am sleeping in my own room by myself in my crib. As you can see I am very happy about this. My mom and dad are having a bit of a hard time with my new found independence and check on me constantly.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brent & Lila,
He is so very cute!!! I hope someday my husband and I can come to California and get to know you guys better then looking at pictures. Thanks for visiting Bears sight.
Oh, my gosh. I got teary. You little people just keep on getting more independent every day. This mommy is still getting used to it. Don't think I ever will. Can't wait to see you guys again so I can give you a big hug!
4 comments:
Brent & Lila,
He is so very cute!!! I hope someday my husband and I can come to California and get to know you guys better then looking at pictures. Thanks for visiting Bears sight.
Ahh yes, and they will continue to check on you so you had better get use to it. You look like you are enjoying your new sleeping arrangement.
You really soooooooooo soooooo soooooo cute. I can't wait to come see you again. Tell your mommy you want to see LA.
Oh, my gosh. I got teary. You little people just keep on getting more independent every day. This mommy is still getting used to it. Don't think I ever will.
Can't wait to see you guys again so I can give you a big hug!
Post a Comment