Tonight I went to the zoo with my mom and dad. We met my cousins Carey, Love, Ryan and my Aunt Tish. It was a lot of fun. I especially liked looking at the trees. My cousin Love kept mocking me every time I cried. Everyone thought that was pretty funny.



Love
3 comments:
You guys look like you had fun at the zoo. Bubba looks like that orangutan scared him :)
I'm jealous and need an outing with him soon!!!
You are so lucky to live so close to the major attractions. I remember the days of walking to Sea World, going to "beer school" and then walking home. That was pre-baby of course. When the boys get a older, we'll have to come down for a little sight seeing.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I bet it was neat to see his expressions by the animals.
Post a Comment