What can I say I have been a very busy boy these days. My mom just can't keep up on all that's going on. Here is a little update. I am working on crawling. Right now I am just rocking and being able to get into my sitting position. I push myself backwards all over the house and sometimes get stuck under the couch. I've been spending a lot of time outside. Making messes eating teething biscuits and hanging with my younger friends like Emma.
Enjoy the "stationary" Gabe as long as you can! Relish it. Once he is mobile, you'll really be pooped. Hope to see you soon for a playdate. Evan can give Gabriel some tips.
2 comments:
Enjoy the "stationary" Gabe as long as you can! Relish it. Once he is mobile, you'll really be pooped. Hope to see you soon for a playdate. Evan can give Gabriel some tips.
Gabriel, glad to see you again. Looks like you are having a great time. I agree that your Mom should enjoy your immobility while it lasts!!
Post a Comment