Today I am 9 months old. I celebrated with my friend Evan. We had a great time together. Evan was nice enough to share his toys with me and he made me laugh. Thanks Evan for making today extra special!!
Happy Birthday Gabriel. You are as cute as ever! I see you have a bit of the orange baby syndrome that Aden has. Don't worry, people keep telling us that is will go away. I quite like the orange tint myself!
4 comments:
Happy 9 months Gabriel. You are getting more and more cute every day. Are you sure Brent is your dad:)
I'm so glad you got a good shot of them both together! We loved having you over on Gabriel's special day!
Hugs to you both!
Wow! You've gotten so big! Happy 9 months!
Happy Birthday Gabriel. You are as cute as ever! I see you have a bit of the orange baby syndrome that Aden has. Don't worry, people keep telling us that is will go away. I quite like the orange tint myself!
Post a Comment