I just wanted to say a heartfelt good-bye, to my two favorite people Tommy and Trish. I am going to miss you!! Trish, I'll never forget all the times you made me laugh while my mom was changing my diaper, all of the silly voices and dances you have done for me, the walks to Starbucks, and all the time that you spent playing with me. We love you guys very much and wish you the best in Costa Rica!!
4 comments:
Tommy and Trish, I know my kids and Gabriel will miss you and so will I
but also wish you the very best and come
back soon to us.
Love, Sue (Brents mom)
Gabriel, Nice Okie tan. You should come up to Bako!! :)
Can we visit you????????????
Make me cry...you are soooo sweet Gabriel (and Lila).
I will miss you oh, sooo much. I love you and can't wait for you to visit--hopefully soon!
Post a Comment