I went to the Ruben H. Fleet Science Center with my mom and dad. They have this incredible exhibit called Kid City. It is so much fun. It is the perfect place for a toddler like me. I had fun playing the xylophone, pushing grocery carts, playing with the conveyor belts for the factory and grocery store. If you haven't been already and you are six and under you have to come and check it out. It is the best.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing Here I am having fun playing at the factory. I am patiently waiting for kids to drop pieces of foam onto the conveyor belt.
Here I am playing the xylophone.
2 comments:
Wow! Even though Aden had fun at our Kid City, yours looks way better and cleaner! We need to come visit soon.
We just went to Kid City for the first time on Tuesday ! - then returned on Thursday! We love it, Rory likes the xylophone too, but the shopping carts were her favorites. We should meet there sometime - first Tues. of the month are free!
Post a Comment