I have decided to become a superhero. Some of you may think I am too young, but if you know my friend Aden, he has been exploring career options for a long time now.
Hmm, should I let this gentleman in? Well, he is my dad so I guess so.
Is this everyday attire, or will Gabriel be Batboy on Halloween as well? We had to hide Rory's costume because she wants to wear the hat all the time...now I feel bad. Gabriel has much nicer parents than Rory I guess : (
Gabriel is not going to be Batboy for Halloween. Those are actually pajamas. They came with the cape. So don't worry we aren't any nicer:) I can't wait to see Rory in her costume!
Ohhhh, Gabriel, you blow Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer out of the water!! You are one adorable Batboy! Wish you could get that cape to work and fly down to Costa Rica so I can give you a big super hero hug!! Love you!!
5 comments:
Is this everyday attire, or will Gabriel be Batboy on Halloween as well? We had to hide Rory's costume because she wants to wear the hat all the time...now I feel bad. Gabriel has much nicer parents than Rory I guess : (
Gabriel is not going to be Batboy for Halloween. Those are actually pajamas. They came with the cape. So don't worry we aren't any nicer:) I can't wait to see Rory in her costume!
Cute PJs! I like the idea of super hero by night, toddler dependent on parents to get basic needs met by day. Way to fool them all.
Ohhhh, Gabriel, you blow Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer out of the water!! You are one adorable Batboy! Wish you could get that cape to work and fly down to Costa Rica so I can give you a big super hero hug!! Love you!!
you look so cute. Where did you find those PJs Riley would love a pair.
Post a Comment