

Yesterday I went with my parents to meet Shawn Merriman (Linebacker for the Chargers). He signed a few things for my dad and I got to take a picture with him and my dad. The best part of going yestereday was that I got a big yellow balloon. As some of you might already know I LOVE balloons. Last night I had to take it with me in the bath. It was the first thing I asked for this morning. My parents were glad to see it was still afloat. I ate breakfast with it and carried it around the house all morning. Hopefully it will last the rest of today, my parents are a little worried about what is going to happen when the balloon is no longer around. I guess they will just have to get me another one.
3 comments:
How funny!! Rory gets a balloon at Henry's Marketplace every week...they're great fun until the ceiling fan catches them. Hold on to yours, Gabriel!
You didn't ask to sleep with it? ;)
I do know how much Gabriel loves his balloons, I've experienced it! Wish I was there for the yellow one! Tommy and I love the alfalfa shot in the bath! Way cute!
Post a Comment