Keller Kids

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend was very busy for me. I started off with getting my first haircut which from the video you can tell I did not enjoy.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Then my mom and I left for Palm Springs to visit my cousin Love. While we were there we:

went to the Palm Springs Christmas Parade,
I played with Max


went to the park. I, I mean we had a great time.

4 comments:

The Candias said...

The video was hilarious!!
Tommy and I got a kick out of it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILA!!! :)

partyof6 said...

So lets see that new hair cut.

The Stovalls said...

Yes, where is the pic. of the do hair cut?!?! And don't worry Gabriel, Aden says it gets easier. He's a pro now.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't a real cry - just an "I'm really annoyed that you're doing this to me" cry. Very cute - let's see the after pictures!