Keller Kids

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Weekend!

Well it all started on Saturday. I went up to my grandma and grandpa's house to start celebrating with all of my cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, great aunts, uncles, great uncles and great grandparents. It was a lot of fun. Then on Christmas Eve we opened presents with my grandma and grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousin Elisha and my new cousin Aubrey. She was born on the 20th. After that we got back on the road and then had dinner and more presents with my grandma Sue. On Christmas morning my mom got really sick with the flu. So she watched me open presents and then spent the rest of the day in bed. So me and my dad had a nice quiet Christmas. Unfortunately my mom was too sick to take pictures and...well,my dad, he just doesn't think about things like that. Overall I had a fabulous Christmas, unfortunately the day after I got sick with a really bad cold.

2 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Sorry to hear that your family is sick. Hope you had a good Christmas anyway :)

The Candias said...

Gabriel sure has a cute new baby cousin!