Keller Kids

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Baby #2


For those of you who do not already know, we are expecting baby #2. Well I went to the doctor today and our little peanut looks good. We got a cute little pic and he or she is due on September 22nd.

6 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Congratulations! I did not know. By the way, we did not make it to SD last weekend. We were sick, but are hoping to come maybe in March. Still trying to find a weekend. We'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Be good to yourself, have as much ice cream as you want!

partyof6 said...

what a cute little baby!!!!!!!!!
Looks like a girl to me........

ZParents said...

congrats on the new baby! We look forward to watching more of Aden's pals grow up!

The Candias said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to shop for the next Keller baby. No worries Gabriel, your still my main guy!

Congrats and we love you!

The Keenans said...

wow, congrats!!! (S)he looks just perfect!