Keller Kids

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Me and My Bros

My mom thought she would post some pics of me hanging out with my bros since that is what I do most days. Except for Mondays and Wednesdays when Emma comes over and teaches me to be a little more sensitive.

Dane and I eating snack.










Josh and I at the Nature Center












And my best bud Nico.










And of course Emma:)

3 comments:

The Stovalls said...

Looks like your mom keeps your social calendar full. It's good to have some feminine influence in there as well. Will you be finding out if your future sibling is a boy or a girl? Hope your mommy is feeling well.

The Kellers said...

We are definitely finding out. Gabriel needs to know if he is having a brother or sister:) I'm feeling nauseous from time to time and very tired.

The Candias said...

I bet you are a good friend to them all, Gabriel!