Keller Kids

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fire Engine!


In case you don't already know I have a love of fire engines and all other trucks, be it delivery, trash, construction. You name it I love them. So my grandma and grandpa decided to send me a playhut Fire Truck. My dad wasn't too happy to hear of such a large toy being delivered to our small house, but he sees how much joy it brings and has softened up a bit. Though he did tell my mom that she needs to remind my grandparents that we don't have room for such large toys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's not even your birthday yet! My mom is banning large birthday parties until I demand them due to the fact that she fears toy overload too. But since you like trucks to much, maybe we'll have to see if we can find you the garbage truck toy that my Auntie Shell sent me. It is way cool . . . and small.

The Candias said...

Gabriel, love your new toy...will we fit in it too? And we also love that shirt you are wearing ;)

Happy Anniversary to Mommy and Daddy!!
April 5, 2007

Sutton Family said...

Gab,
I remember once when your Daddy didn't believe that we were driving up to the High Desert with a baby...he lightened up then too...I'm glad he let you keep your awesome fire engine toy :)
...and besides that's what Grandpa & Grandma's are for!